Why have a School Council?
- A School Council benefits the whole school
- It gives pupils a chance to express their views to the staff of the school
- Pupils can have an input on important decisions
- Pupils develop confidence and communication skills
Who are our School Council Representatives for 2014-15?
To be updated shortly ...
- Ash Class - Rosie Angel and George White
- Beech Class - Lucy Howeson and Aidan Prowse
- Cherry Class - Hollie Glover and Thanisran Suthaparan
- Lime Class - Holly Hunter and Freddie Yeo
- Maple Class - Olivia Howeson and Dom Hopkins
- Poplar Class - Enya van Uffelen and James Gray
- Rowan Class - Orla Carrington and Mitchell Banks
- Sycamore Class - Cynthia Bottomley and Benjamin Davis
- Willow Class - Lois Powell and Samuel Baker-Madec
We have a very successful school council with two elected members from each class. The Council meet with Mrs Prowle during each half term to discuss important school-related issues.